Updates!
Hello everybody! I’m so so so sorry I have not posted in a while, this post is the starting of many to keep you guys updated!First of all…. I got the first shot for the vaccine! I have to tell you this about what happened, I was, of course very excited.Though for your information, I was terrified!I do not like needles.When it happened I told mom, “That was not as bad as I thought, huh!” I am now having headaches, a low fever, my arm is very sore, and I have to take it easy for two weeks, the torture! The bad thing about that is that my friend’s birthday party is coming up and its laser tag!I’m trying to scheme a way to play by walking and being stealthy, and lastly, not get shot.
I am also gonna give you my update about school, to put it in one sentence…..I’m having one of the best times of my life! Last week we had a specialist festival where we would have PE and arts together in one station, French in another, Spanish, and lastly Mandarin!For your information my language I am studying is Mandarin.
I was first in the Spanish group, where I had a partner that studied a different language that me.Wee ran to a bundle of cones flipped one over, and read a card in a language.I am still working on memorizing so I could not translate the Mandarin one, but there was a sort of time limit so we had to run back with the card even though we could not understand it.The teacher helped us translate it though, we had a list of instructions to add to a mural for the teacher. Sadly my partner and I could not finish our part because we had to run to the next station.
i was next in mandarin, where we formed two lines and we took turns rolling two dice. One would say and action and the other would say a material, we would have to do that action to go to get the material and then back to give our material to the next person in the line we came from. Sadly, our time ran out so our group had to go to the next station.
The next station was for French. We each got a cup with a hole in it. The French teacher’s assistant put paint in our cups while we held the hole so the paint would not come pouring down. Then, the teacher said to let the paint pour down on the long sheet of paper below us, she would then tell us to squat and walk in that position in Spanish, we understood the French teacher because my group had some French people in it so we just copied them until we memorized the meanings.
The last station was PE and arts combined.We would first stand in a line, then run to sponges that had paint in them and throw them at a piece of paper.i had a double sided hat and one side was white and my artistic sense did not like it.So, when I had paint on my hands I put it on my hat, soon enough other kids joined in! Now I have a very colorful hat.
This is all I am gonna put in this post, watch for more!
Wynter
Hey guys!Wynter here!Sorry again for no posts for a few months, here is an update!
ReplyDelete