Tornado in Maryland!!!

 Hello everybody!I have lived through a tornado!!Well, not exactly.Let me start from the beginning.

So I have a little corner behind my grandma’s chair, and that’s where I take my alone time.So yesterday I was in that corner while my grandparents and mom were watching “Ted Lasso”.A few minutes later my mom told me to come to the window, because she saw many bolts of lightning!So I came over, it was so cool!I went to the couch window to see better.And I saw two bolts at once, three bolts, four bolts!!Then Grandpa put on the tv for the storm, they said a tornado was forming very close to us!Grandma looked out the window and swore she saw funnel clouds!I saw it too.Crazy wind and pouring rain was everywhere!!Then we all except for me, got a beep that said take shelter.So we went to the stairs and sat and waited…..Then we went back inside and was bright and sunny again.The tornado just passed us, which mean we did not hit the tornado it was right next to us!






It was so scary but cool!

Comments

  1. I just love that you have a private time space right behind my chair! 🥰👵🏻

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My family reunion!!!!!

Updates!