I’m in Malaysia!

 Hey from the other side of the world!

I’m in Malaysia!

So in total for my two flights,(not counting waiting time)it was 21 hours!

The first flight was 13 hours and the second flight was 8 hours.On the 8 hour flight I was sleeping most of the time.The meals on the planes were okay.Before the flights I got to see one of my best friend for the last time in two years:)We had the longest hug in history!My grandparents dropped us off at the airport, we had a good cry. 

It’s been two days since we arrived, and I’m still nervous!Right now we are in quarantine for two weeks(14 days)in the Malaysia airport the was a waterfall!Im on the 38th floor of my building.comparing to other buildings this one feels small.I cannot wait to go outside and explore!And there was a regular bathroom and a squatting one.Alright, time for some pictures! Also I’m so sorry this is posting late.























I really hope you like the pictures that I gave you, Sorry this was posted a week after I actually got here.

I will do a before and after of my room but it is not finished, it might not be ready for a long time.

Alright, WFN!translation:Wynter For Now!(from a show called project mc2 but with a different name)

WFN!

Comments

  1. Wow! What great pictures - very informative! Even the bathroom!! And now I understand WFN !!
    🥰👵🏻

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My family reunion!!!!!

Updates!

Tornado in Maryland!!!