The last Updates post!!

So, updates, So in the last few weeks we’ve been living in our friends attic.Now Today I will be moving to my grandparents place and we will stay there for three days, the reason for only three days is……..I’M MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!For the safety of moving we have to at least get three COVID tests.One before the flight, one halfway through quarantine, and one after quarantine.I’m so so SO nervous to go to Malaysia.But on the plus side I cannot wait to try the food!All of you guys will stay in my heart forever and ever!I hope that every single one of you guys are good and healthy.In quarantine I might not blog a lot because I won’t t really be doing anything:/ .My mom is going to try and get us home quarantine so we do not have to go from one hotel to another hotel.

Comments

  1. I cant wait to hear about your big trip! Uncle Derek, Zach, Ashton, and I will miss you. We know you will have a blast exploring a new country. We will love to hear and read about your adventures. We hope to visit you too! Boop!!! You are in my heart with lots of hugs. Love, Aunt Tommi

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will miss you but look forward to seeing you on FaceTime!
    What a wonderful time you have ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adventure lies ahead!!!!!!
    GrandpaG

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My family reunion!!!!!

Updates!

Tornado in Maryland!!!