My family reunion!!!!!

This was on the way  to the  reunion 


 So I got to see my cute 12 month old baby cousin again!!Well, I also of course saw so much family!

                                                  Here are some pictures and videos!



If you see bright colored men its because they are the “Beetles”, you know…the band??

Well, enjoy!

















Here is a video of me dancing with my cousin, Callan. 

Here is a video of the “beetles”

ONLY look at the video in the link!

This reunion was a blast!!

There were these bubble things that were so sweaty I thought I was claustrophobic!You bump into each other in them and roll all over the place!

I also did some corn hole (which I was really bad at) and some frisbee!

I had three s’mores!

Before this I climbed up a very tall rock wall(all the way up and hit a buzzer)Two times!I was a bit scared at first because I’m scared of heights!

There was also an aerial course!All up in the trees!I was so so scared!But I did it :)

Its like I conquered a million fears!

I hope your weekend was amazing!


Wynter

Comments

  1. I especially loved watching you climb to the top of the climbing wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA, I wish my family reunions were half as fun as this! Looks like a great time - and looks like you are a great babysitter!! <3 Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I loved watching you conquer your fears…you rocked out! It was wonderful getting all those extra family snuggles together :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Updates!

Tornado in Maryland!!!