Things I’m thinking of trying out at my school

 There are many options for sports and dances you can do at my new international school.

So my my mom sent me the link for all the things I could try in my school I looked through and I want to try out many things, I might not be able to do them all but this is just the start!

Here are the things I want to try out for!

Sports:

Soccer

Tennis

Badminton

Swimming

Softball

Volleyball 




Track and Field

Cross Country

Visual and Performing Arts(some of this stuff even the sports might not be in my  age group but I’m still going to list it!):

Dance

Music

Drama

Media

And those are all!

Hope you like my choices!


Comments

  1. Those are great choices! Fun times ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you are going to busy having a ton of fun trying new things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those choices are amazing this is Kristina I love your blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My family reunion!!!!!

Updates!

Tornado in Maryland!!!